Windows Security DEFENDER unable to remove Trojan Win32:Derbit.B this trojan is multiplying fast please can you find a solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, regarding WIN32 DERBIT.B

I am writing to you for last resort i read and tried all the proposals, in forums, and researched many websites. 

i downloaded and did all what is recommended but no way to resolve this issue.

could you please find a solution for this without any programming and include it in your DEFENDER UPDATE?

i wish someone is able to help. because i found out that a large number are complaining and asking questions.

if you google only the words you find on the windows support page a summary explaining the TROJAN but no solutions.

If you go on popular forums all the users are complaining and they got real damage.

Could you please find a solution. You created WINDOWS you should know how to fix it.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:13 AM

All replies

• >this trojan is multiplying fast please can you find a solution

Contact your Microsoft Account rep and they should be able to connect you with incident response/recovery resources. Alternately, contact Microsoft Support directly to open a support incident.

Nash Pherson, Senior Systems Consultant
    Microsoft MVP in Enterprise Mobility (ConfigMgr/Intune)
    Now Micro - MyITForum Blog Posts - Now Micro Blog Posts
    If you found a bug or want the product to work differently, share your feedback.
    <-- If this post was helpful, please click the up arrow or propose as answer.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:53 AM