none
i have issue with my graphic adapter intel graphics 3000

Question

• after instaling the updates the computer automatically clicks and the arrow goes around the screen!!
    Monday, September 4, 2017 9:19 PM

All replies

• Have you contacted Intel about this problem?  Intel writes and distributes the updates fro their products.

Microsoft does not writes the drivers for 3rd party hardware.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Monday, September 4, 2017 9:41 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to uninstall the graphic adapter driver, then access the manufacturer’s official website to download the latest driver for Windows 7.

Here are steps to uninstall the driver .

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Select Device Manager.

3. Scroll down to the "Display Adapter" and click on it. A menu will pop up.

4. On this menu, click the "driver" tab.

5. Click "Uninstall".

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Vera Hu Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:53 PM
    Tuesday, September 5, 2017 10:09 AM
  • Go to: http://www.intel.com

support/drivers-software/downloads/browse manual.In new window,downloads,chipset,in chipset,edit the 3 tabs.

Also,while graphic is needed,chk the 3000 other installations.While Microsoft doesn't write intel software,Microsoft

does install the WHQL certification(s),which means win update catalog will/should have updates for the 3000

Chk catalog.

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Home.aspx

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 4:33 AM
  • Hi, 

Hows everything going? Please feel free to give me any update.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:41 AM