none
Find all Connector Space Objects That Were Provisioned RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to run a query on the FIM Synchronization Database to find all of the objects in a connectorspace that were created there via provisioning rules. Some objects in the connectorspace have joined and some have been created via provisioning but I can't find the field in the FIM Sync DB for where this is specified. Anyone know how I can pull this information?

Cheers,

Dan

• Edited by Dan_Walters Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:16 PM
    Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:47 PM

All replies

• You can do a connector space search with the additional column ConnectionMethod. Look for "Provisioning-Rules" values for connectionMethod to find users who are provisioned with provisioning rules. You can copy past e the rows into a notepad and save it as a csv file with column headers added. 

Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:07 AM
  • Thanks Sameera. It's part of a larger query so it would be great if I could find out where it is in the Database. I've looked all through it and joined everything I can. I thought it might be stored in the connector space hologram data which is encrypted in the db so I checked that with PowerShell and wmi but couldn't get anything out of that either. I'll probably just have to run the query I have and then link it up with the connection information in excel like you've described. Thanks again.
    Friday, July 25, 2014 7:52 AM
  • You could possibly find a way to construct the same details using SQL tables. But its not going to be straight forward and the time you spend on it, I don't think it's worth because you can get the same information using the method explained above.  

If the above answers your problem please feel free to mark it as an answer. 

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:42 AM