Hybrid Exchange 2010 & O365 Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am facing weird issue in order to resolve free /busy in Hybrid Environment. I have Exchange 2010 Sp3 on prem server, Exchange 2013 CU11 as Hybrid server. Free busy between on-prem users and working fine. The issues is between could to on prem & vice versa. During troubleshooting i observed that test users created in Hybrid server are able to see free busy for on prem and cloud & vice versa. But mailboxes on On prem exchange 2010 unable to do so ? Any clue how to fix this ???

Regards,

Amit kumar 

Amit

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 6:08 AM

All replies

• I'm not sure I understand exactly what your problem is.

Have you tried this?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10092/troubleshooting-free-busy-issues-in-exchange-hybrid-environment

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 6:44 AM
  • Hi,

Yes, this is used but nothing found obvious. Earlier, Test federation command was failing with token error. I have fixed that by running metadata refresh and also re run hybrid configuration wizard.

After that to test i created mailbox on Hybrid 2013 server and free busy started working. But, issue is still for Exchange 2010 on prem servers mailboxes.

Exchange 2010 SP3 is installed with No rollups & Exchange 2013 hybrid with CU11. Do you think Upgrading to latest CU will make effect ?

Amit

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 6:52 AM
  • Whether or not it helps with this specific issue, you really shouldn't be running 16 update rollups behind, or four years out of date.  You should update before posting back.  You should update Exchange 2013 as well since it's pretty old.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:28 AM