Error 2 spoolsv.exe is missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Im having a problem with my windows vista ultimate which i cant add any printers (local or network) because i cant start spool service, i got the message:

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on Local Computer.

Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.

The message is right... i dont have the file %systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe

After i run a scan i got these messages:

Microsoft Fix it 50126 15/09/2009 17:09:06
    Found a problem: ntprint.inf is missing.  Please obtain a copy of this file from a working system running the same version of Windows and copy it to the \windows\inf folder.
    Found a problem: spoolsv.exe is missing and a backup copy could not be found. Please open a command prompt and type "sfc /scannow" (without the quotes) then press Enter.
    Found a problem: spoolss.dll is missing and a backup copy could not be found. Please open a command prompt and type "sfc /scannow" (without the quotes) then press Enter.
    Found a problem: localspl.dll is missing and a backup copy could not be found. Please open a command prompt and type "sfc /scannow" (without the quotes) then press Enter.
    Found a problem: win32spl.dll is missing and a backup copy could not be found. Please open a command prompt and type "sfc /scannow" (without the quotes) then press Enter.
    End of log

Any ideas on how can i solve this?

Thanks.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:52 PM