none
FIM export custom group's membership to ADDS RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

we currently facing a problem with group's membership management. 

We created our own resource type which represents a group, it has the same binding than native Group for group's management exept explicitMember and computedMember but we created a multivalued attribute for the members management. Moreover we have created the mandatory MPR and so on... In ADDS we are able to create the group but we have a problem to populate the member attribute and the displayedOwner. All other parts are working. We don't have any error in the event log or in FIM.

What have we missed ?

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks 

Greg

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 7:20 PM

Answers

• Hi Greg,

I had the same error in the past. 
    I think that your error is the user is not in the same connector space of your group object. Check and change it and after that, your provisionning will be works.
    You wil find more details here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/331.understanding-reference-attributes-processing-in-fim.aspx

Have a good day.

Joris

Joris Faure

• Marked as answer by gregory3858 Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:34 PM
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:01 AM

All replies

• A few things to check:

- Is your member attribute in the portal a multivalued reference attribute

- Do you have inbound flows from your FIMMA to the metaverse

- Is your displayed owner attribute in the portal a reference attribute

- What does the metaverse object look like (are member and displayedOwner populated with references)

- Do the users that membership and displayed owner are referencing exist in the connector space of the ADMA

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:43 AM
  • Hi Greg,

I had the same error in the past. 
    I think that your error is the user is not in the same connector space of your group object. Check and change it and after that, your provisionning will be works.
    You wil find more details here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/331.understanding-reference-attributes-processing-in-fim.aspx

Have a good day.

Joris

Joris Faure

• Marked as answer by gregory3858 Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:34 PM
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:01 AM
  • Hi Joris,

Thanks for your quick answer ! 

It finally worked for us with your solution !!

Thanks

Greg

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:35 PM