none
What is Microsoft domains email receiving rate limit RRS feed

• Question

• I want to send bulk emails to our customers. 

What is Microsoft domains like. hotmail.com, outlook.com etc. email receiving rate limit? please tell me in following format

Maximum Concurrent Connections: ?

Maximum Messages Per Connection:? 

maximum Recipients per minute:? 

Hussain Arif(Senior System Administrator)

Saturday, June 1, 2019 2:32 PM

Answers

• You posted in an Exchange 2013 forum.   I recommend that you post this in the outlook.com / live.com / Hotmail Forum:  http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum?auth=1

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Saturday, June 1, 2019 7:31 PM
  • Hi,

Agree with Ed Crowley. 

Exchange server forum mainly discusses and provide suggestions about Exchange server issues. You will get more professional suggestions from outlook.com forum. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Additionally, you can mark Ed Crowley's reply as answer. More people with outlook.com issue will find the appropriate forum to get some useful information. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Hussain Arif Monday, June 3, 2019 7:28 AM
    Monday, June 3, 2019 2:13 AM

All replies

• Hi

have a look here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/servicedescriptions/exchange-online-service-description/exchange-online-limits#receiving-and-sending-limits

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:26 PM
  • Thanks for sharing the article but article is describing something different than my query. 

I'm looking for what is the email receiving rate limit of Microsoft servers like Hotmail, outlook etc.) 

How much emails per minute Hotmail servers can receive from my in place exchange servers? for reference please see below article. 

https://support.google.com/a/answer/1366776?hl=en

Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:35 PM
  • You posted in an Exchange 2013 forum.   I recommend that you post this in the outlook.com / live.com / Hotmail Forum:  http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum?auth=1

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Saturday, June 1, 2019 7:31 PM
  • thanks for your guidance. 

Sunday, June 2, 2019 10:18 AM
  • Hi,

Agree with Ed Crowley. 

Exchange server forum mainly discusses and provide suggestions about Exchange server issues. You will get more professional suggestions from outlook.com forum. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Additionally, you can mark Ed Crowley's reply as answer. More people with outlook.com issue will find the appropriate forum to get some useful information. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Hussain Arif Monday, June 3, 2019 7:28 AM
    Monday, June 3, 2019 2:13 AM