Outlook Won't Recognize Email Address RRS feed

• Question

• My Outlook always used to log me in automatically. I had to update my billing details, and now, when trying to log in it says there's no record of my email address.

I've made sure it's entered correctly, but no luck. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Mike

• Moved by Perry-Pan Wednesday, April 10, 2019 6:27 AM
    Friday, April 5, 2019 6:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike,

Do you mean that you can’t log in to your Outlook.com or you can’t log in to your account in Outlook client?
    If you are having problem with your Outlook client, please provide me with the detail error message.
    Besides, please try exiting Outlook desktop client and see if the issue can be reproduced on the web mail. It is also suggested to re-add your email account to your Outlook client.

If you are unable to log in to your Outlook.com account, please refer to this article for some information.
    If the issue continues, it is suggested to post a new thread to the Outlook.com forum for more dedicated response since here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 8, 2019 7:17 AM
  • Hi Mike,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:21 AM