none
Update of Intel Corporation driver update on Intel(R)HD Graphics 4400 failure Code 80070103 RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried multiple times to get this update to download and keep getting the same error code. How do I fix this or is it really necessary for my Windows 7 Home Premium?

Monday, August 22, 2016 3:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Djwright64,

This error code usually indicates you already have this driver installed or that you are attempting to install one that has a lower compatability level.

I suggest you to uninstall the Intel Graphic Card Driver from the Device Manager. Open Device Manager > Expand Display adapters > Right click on Intel Graphic Card and select to uninstall.

Now reboot your system. Download and install the latest driver from Intel's website.

If you already have the latest driver, then disregard the message.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Djwright64,

This error code usually indicates you already have this driver installed or that you are attempting to install one that has a lower compatability level.

I suggest you to uninstall the Intel Graphic Card Driver from the Device Manager. Open Device Manager > Expand Display adapters > Right click on Intel Graphic Card and select to uninstall.

Now reboot your system. Download and install the latest driver from Intel's website.

If you already have the latest driver, then disregard the message.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:22 AM
  • Hi Djwright64,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved? Because the case may be closed few days later.
    If you feel the suggestion could be helpful to you, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    If no, please feel free to post back and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.
    Best regards,
    Carl Fan

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:19 AM