SQL Server 2008 Standard and WSS 3.0 RRS feed

• Question

• I installed SQL Server 2008 and WSS 3.0 in integrated mode and was able to deploy a report and view it via the web part.  However, I am unable to perform any management steps via the WSS.  I tried to follow the instructions to add reporting services content types, and the issue is those types are not found.  My previous installation SSRS2005/WSS3.0 worked just fine.  Can you please help?
    Wednesday, October 8, 2008 5:55 PM

All replies

• Can you make sure the Report Server Integration Feature is activated on your site?  You can do this by navigating to Site Actions -> Site Settings, then under Site Collection Administration, click Site collection features.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:35 PM
  • thanks for your reply.  I checked and sure enough it is not on the list.  I resintalled everything from scratch and it is still not appearing, is there a manual way to activate it?
    Thursday, October 9, 2008 12:51 AM
  • I am not sure why it didn't get created automatically with the install.  I digged around more and was able to see the actions from the menu to manage reports using the following command
    stsadm -o activatefeature -name DocumentLibrary -url http://[servername] -force
    But, to your point, I still can't see the feature on site features.
    Thursday, October 9, 2008 1:15 AM