none
Help with Activating Microsft project professional 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Activation problems - I have Microsoft Project professional 2010, which ran with no problems on Win 7. When the laptop packed up I installed it on a new Windows 10 laptop. It works fine but refuses all attempts at Activation. After 30 days refuses to save project files and title bar says it is unlicensed. Is there a solution? Can anyone please help or point me to a solution? Thanks

Friday, June 23, 2017 7:36 PM

All replies

• BlueAnchor,

First of all, do you know for a fact that you have a legal copy of Project 2010? If yes, then it should activate. However, those of us who answer on this forum do not work for nor are we associated with Microsoft and it is rare that someone from Microsoft weighs in on this forum. You might have better luck posting on the Answers forum below since Microsoft employees quite often respond on that forum.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_project?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=threads&status=all&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=all&tm=1473559305439

John

Saturday, June 24, 2017 1:44 AM
  • Thanks John,

It is a legal copy with a valid product key. Will post on the forum you've suggested. Thanks again.

BlueAnchor

Saturday, June 24, 2017 12:02 PM
  • BlueAnchor,

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback.

John

Saturday, June 24, 2017 2:21 PM