Updates not showing up in Control panel RRS feed

• Question

• I have several computer and have the same problem on all of them. They all have XP Pro with service pack 3 on them. The problem is that none of the operating system updates, after service pack 3 show up in the control panel of any of them. I can go to the Microsoft Update webpage, and they show, but the do not show in the control panel. Some of these computers are connected to a business network and the "powers that be" REQUIRE the information to show in the control panel. I have the "show updates" box checked on all of the computers. There are several computers on different networks using different types of routers so there should not be any issues with the router blocking the information. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I could really use some help on this people.  if anyone has any ideas.  I am on a time limit to get the computers on the business network to show the updates in the control panel.  they don't care if they are installed, if it doesn't show in control panel, they are going to shut the network down as unsecure.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rbrt43

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 11:47 PM