none
Process responsible for WebDAV communication RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i have some trouble on my machine with Windows 8.1 (non pro version) - let's call it "server". I just bought new antivirus program with firewall (BitDefender Total Security 2017). On "server" side i have few shares with WebDAV protocol (on SSL). With firewall off i can easy connect via SSL and map network drives via WebDAV protocol on clients machines. Problem occurs when i turn on firewall from BitDefender. Then i can't connect. So i need to create rule that will pass WebDAV traffic. And here is a problem - BitDefender software can create rules only for specific *.exe file. I talked with BitdDefender staff about this problem for few weeks for now, but they solve (for now, only 1!) doesn't work and they told me that in that AV i can't open port for non *.exe file... 

So this is my question - which file (specific exe, application) in Windows 8.1 x64 non pro are responsible for webdav communication on SSL, and where i can find it (path)?  I need to add firewall this exe file with 443 port to work ... I will be very grateful for any answers ... :)

Friday, April 28, 2017 11:33 AM