Improving the context-sensitive recognition of handwriting RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I've been trying out the Tablet PC handwriting interface on Windows 7 for a couple of weeks now. I'm using a Wacom Intuous graphics tablet for my experiments. After entering some training data, the handwriting recognition worked really well. I'm very impressed! In fact, I'm using the interface right now to write this post.

But... there seems to be some sort of context-sensitive adjustment of my input which causing a lot of frustration. My handwriting is recognised correctly initially. As I continue writing, the system modifies the input, depending on some sort of contextual information (I'm guessing here). This often leads to the incorrect modification of correctly recognised input. Is there anything I can do to tweak this feature (actually more like a bug to me), or turn it off?

Thanks,

James

Friday, September 30, 2011 3:16 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Are you using On-screen keyboard to input characters?

This depends on the input language you are using.

If you are using the keyboard provided by the manufacturer, I suggest you consult the device supplier for help.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Friday, October 7, 2011 3:29 AM
    Monday, October 3, 2011 6:31 AM