none
Resource Engagement is not available in Project Server 2016 after upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• I have done a POC to upgrade Project Server 2010 environment to Project Server 2016(obviously through intermediary upgrade to PS 2013) but surprised to see that Resource Engagement feature is not available in my setup.Even when I go to 'Additional Server Settings' to enable it,I do not see anything related to this.

Have I missed anything during the upgrade or it needs some latest PS 2016 updates to be installed as I have not pushed any update on it yet.

Helpful responses are very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ashish

Thanks, Ashish Tyagi

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 4:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Ashish,

I'd suggest you to install to latest update. Then maybe it is just already installed without needing any activation. I'd suggest you to open the resource center and check if you have a "resource requests" button in the ribbon.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:20 PM

All replies

• Hi Ashish,

I'd suggest you to install to latest update. Then maybe it is just already installed without needing any activation. I'd suggest you to open the resource center and check if you have a "resource requests" button in the ribbon.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:20 PM
  • Thanks Guillaume for your response. Looks like it was my mistake in understanding this 'Resource Engagement' feature.Now I am able to use it.

Thanks, Ashish Tyagi

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:29 AM