Bad Pool Caller in Vista Home Premium RRS feed

• Question

•  

Stop 0xC2 (BAD_POOL_CALLER) -virhe saattaa ilmetä ajoittain Windows 2000- palvelimessa, jossa on käynnissä Reititys ja etäkäyttö -palvelu ja käytössä NAT (tämä artikkeli saattaa olla englanninkielinen)

First in Finnish, the same problem was in Win2000-server with Remote Support service and with NAT.

Now I found the same problem coming with Vista, and at least after latest updates. Because of that, there is some

serious problems when trying to use computer if you have Remote Support activated.

More information I think is with article for Windows 2000 server and Stop 0xC2 (BAD_POOL_CALLER).

Maybe It's just coming if someone is trying to takeover my computer through some security hole, don't know. Big Smile

Does anyone else had similar problem?

- Juha

Monday, December 1, 2008 8:06 AM

Answers

•  

Hi Juha, to troubleshoot BSOD crash issues, we need to debug the crashed system dump. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum. A suggestion would be to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request. Please be advised that contacting phone support will be a charged call.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607

Hope this helps!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 8:11 AM