Exchange to Edge Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

I installed Exchange server 2016 and Edge Server too . Edge subscription working correctly and I testes with ( Test-EdgeSynchronization ) command , But now the Exchange server doesn't send and receive Emails with Edge server and they trying send with Exchange server transport ( I seen in delivery report ) .

I using default EdgeSync that added after EdgeSync file in Exchange Server , as Send Connector .All of net communications are working good .

for more information : we have two AD site

I appreciate if you give me and idea for fixing this issue . 

Saeid.ADZ

Monday, November 7, 2016 5:37 AM

All replies

• Do you have other connector to send out your emails to internet ? what is the priority ?

Mihir Nayak If a post is helpful, please take a second to vote

Monday, November 7, 2016 7:07 AM
  • No - I just have one send connector that name is : EdgeSync - "my ADsite Name" - to Internet

Saeid.ADZ

Monday, November 7, 2016 7:48 AM
  • This forum is for Exchange development questions. Please post mail flow questions to the mail flow forum on TechNet.
    Monday, November 7, 2016 1:25 PM
  • Hi,

Have you made any changes to the server before can't send/receive emails?

Please run the following commands on both server and Edge:

get-sendconnector (MBX/CAS); get-sendconnector, get-receiveconnector (edge) to check if the configuration is correct. (for example: the source server, address space);

Run the command: get-queue on both the servers check if any "last error" message;

You could also check the protocol log in below path, and please post out the error message if exist.

C:\ProgramFiles\Microsoft\ExchangeServer\V15\TransportRoles\Logs\FrontEnd\ProtocolLog\SmtpSend

or

C:\ProgramFiles\Microsoft\ExchangeServer\V15\TransportRoles\Logs\Hub\ProtocolLog\SmtpSend

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Jason.Chao Monday, November 14, 2016 10:10 AM
    Tuesday, November 8, 2016 10:36 AM
  • thanks for replay and sorry for my late answer ...

I found the problem :) 

my local domain name was different of my public domian address and I have accepted domain with name of public Domain .. so wen emails came to Edge server , the edge server can't found the destination ...

when I added my public domain in Edge LMHost file and pointed to MBX server , yeeep , was working :)

so it was my mistake 

But I'm really appropriate of you , cause you put in my mind how to can I found this answer in easy way :)

Thanks a lot 

Saeid.ADZ

• Proposed as answer by Jason.Chao Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:40 AM
    Monday, November 14, 2016 10:46 AM
  • You're welcome! And thanks for your response and sharing. Glad to hear that it had helped you.

If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:43 AM