sent mails missing RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having a problem with my sent emails (I'm not sure if it is happening with other folders), I recently re-installed my computer with Windows 10 and Office 2016 and I found that some emails from my online folder (I have checked them in OWA) are not in the Outlook folder, but some mails from the same day are. All of them are from June (three weeks ago)

I have already change the "Mail to keep offline" to All (it was in 12 months) and I have already made a "Clear Offline Items" to re-sync the folder but it was the same.

any ideas?

Monday, July 4, 2016 10:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Mariano,

What's the connection type for your account in Outlook 2016, Exchange connection or IMAP connection?

If you are using Exchange connection, please disable using Exchange Cached mode and restart Outlook in Online mode, confirm if all sent items are visible.

Additionally, please send a new test message and confirm if this message can be visible in Outlook Sent Items folder. If there is no issue when using Online mode, please re-create an offline Outlook Data File (.ost) for your Exchange account in Outlook cached mode to have a try.

Regards,

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 7:52 AM