URGENT: Emails not sending/receving after .PST import RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I would appreciate any help urgently please for my client.

I recently migrated their calenadars and emails to Office 365.

We took a export from Outlook of their old emails & calendar (it was an IMAP setup).

I created their accounts.

Added them into Outlook - At this point the emails were sending/receiving fine.

I then imported the .PST file so they could migrate their old emails and calendar.

Now they can no longer send/receive new emails.

Please help.

Thanks

Saturday, October 21, 2017 2:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Jonny,

How did you import the PST file? Is it too large? What's your current connection type, Exchange or IMAP?

If you are using Office 365 Exchange Online mailbox, please setup the account with Exchange connection in Outlook client. Then import the PST file. If your PST file is too large, we can import it folder by folder for several time to finish importing.

Additionally, go to Send/Receive group, click Send/Receive All folders, show Process to confirm if there is any error when you send/receive.

You can also access the mailbox in webmail to check if all messages imported from PST file have been listed in the mailbox successfully or not. If all items have been imported to the mailbox, we can consider tocreate a new Outlook profile in Outlook and setup this account with Exchange connection to have a try.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 23, 2017 9:14 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Have you tried my suggestion?
    If my reply is helpful, please mark it as answer to close the thread. It will help other who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 3, 2017 10:18 AM