How customize MyRequests details form (new portal)? RRS feed

• Question

• I have extended the Incident form with additional fields.
    How can I display the fields for user input? For example, the assessment value and comment from the user satisfaction survey or change status to Close\Resolve. Maybe like KB stars rating?!
    Tuesday, January 26, 2016 3:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You could edit the Views\MyRequests\RequestDetails.cshtml.

New HTML5 portal and custom incident statuses

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/0dc3f2c5-75f5-499c-b126-a7fe37e3e451/new-html5-portal-and-custom-incident-statuses?forum=portals

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:29 AM
  • you can check if you are geeting propertiese value in RequestDetails.csthml and display it similar to way TItle of Ticket we are getting and displaying using requestEntry["Title"]

Tuesday, February 2, 2016 11:07 AM
  • Thank you for reply.

OK. And how i can post it to server? 

My example(RequestDetails.csthml-> form section with user input):

<div class="page_sub_heading">
                            Survey
                        </div>
                        <input type="text" name="assessment_survey" class="user_input" placeholder="@requestEntry["assessment_survey"]" />
                    </div>
                </form>
                <input type="submit" class="btn my_req_update" name="commentAndFileUpdate" style="margin-top:1em; margin-bottom: 1em;display:block;" value="@Resources.SelfServicePortalResources.Update" onclick="submitFileAndComment()" />

Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:48 PM