adding affected user contact info to email notifications RRS feed

• Question

• In AD, we have listed our users' telephone numbers in the telephoneNumber field. This info is listed in the header of new incidents, under Contact info. I notice that when the alternate contact info field is modified, the Contact Info in the header is modified. I am setting up assigned-to user notifications. It was easy to insert the alternate contact info, but I can't figure out how to add the AD telephoneNumber (or the data contained in the incident header Contact Info field) to my notification template. Any ideas?

Friday, February 1, 2013 12:11 AM

Answers

• When you go into the template designer and hit the insert button you should be able to select the Business Phone variable under the Affected User. This should represent the field from AD.

• Marked as answer by SMCC HelpDesk Friday, February 1, 2013 4:28 PM
    Friday, February 1, 2013 8:02 AM

All replies

• When you go into the template designer and hit the insert button you should be able to select the Business Phone variable under the Affected User. This should represent the field from AD.

• Marked as answer by SMCC HelpDesk Friday, February 1, 2013 4:28 PM
    Friday, February 1, 2013 8:02 AM

This works, thanks!
    Friday, February 1, 2013 4:28 PM