none
WIn10 keeps mis recognising my Konica Minolta Printer Copier bizhub 211 as a scanner. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Since I loaded WIN 10, the Konica Minolta bizhub 211 Copier/ Printer is disabled. The Computer says it is recognised only as a Scanner, something it dosen't do.

The Business Coy that we bought it off says WIN10 hasn't got a driver for it.

It is something to do with GDI Option.?

I asked Konica Minolta Australia & they sent me to UK Branch who do have some driver programs for it, but none work.

Can you help? My phonecalls to Microsoft Helpline ends up with me being put on hold whilst they check and I am left waiting for them and they don't come back.

Someone, who said was your  Tech Expert, even tried to tell me that all I have to do, is go to  Printer/ Devices/Troubleshooting and it will be found and fixed up.

I don't think so. It was the first thing that I did and I don't need some kid telling me how to use a computer, since I have used one since 1988.

The Bizhub was just serviced and got a new drum, so I need it for the Men's Shed as when it comes to Committee meetings, etc for multiple copies, , A3 copies of schematics of machines, etc.

Jeff Dunn

MCMS Secretary

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:33 AM