Scorecard KPI look & Feel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I have a set of scorecards published on Sharepoint Services 3.0.  I would like to change the font size of the KPI items  in just one of the scorecards published.

I have tried:

1. I changed the font size of the scorecard in  the dashboard designer but when i publish it in sharepoint, that changes have no effect. it shows as always.

2. I edited the ppsDashboard.css  and ParameterTree.css style sheets but the changes applies to all published scorecards, and i just want to customize one scorecard, not all of them.

If someone have an idea of how to do this i will appreciate it very much.

thanks,

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:11 PM

Answers

• hi,

I tried changing the font of the scorecard in DD. When it is deployed to the sharepoint it makes no effect. But when you click the scorecard and open it in new window you will see exactly the same font that you gave in DD. I know this is not the solution but this is what i noticed and thought of communicating this to you guys.

Regards,

Rohit Kapoor

Friday, September 5, 2008 7:35 AM

All replies

• Has anyone found the answer to this?  I am having the same issue with MOSS 2007.

Thursday, September 4, 2008 12:50 PM
  • hi,

I tried changing the font of the scorecard in DD. When it is deployed to the sharepoint it makes no effect. But when you click the scorecard and open it in new window you will see exactly the same font that you gave in DD. I know this is not the solution but this is what i noticed and thought of communicating this to you guys.

Regards,

Rohit Kapoor

Friday, September 5, 2008 7:35 AM
  • Hi

We are facing the same problem.Did you find a solution for this?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 12:49 AM
  • It appears to be an issue with the MOSS css overridding the styles that PPS sets.

I have a work around here http://geekswithblogs.net/darrengosbell/archive/2009/06/10/a-fix-for-the-performancepoint-2007-scorecard-font-issue.aspx
    http://geekswithblogs.net/darrengosbell - please mark correct answers
    Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:04 PM