none
Problem while login in user ID in windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using window 7 pro in my laptop. I'm facing problem while login in user account. it was take so long time and processing and freeze.

please help me to resolve this problem.

Friday, December 15, 2017 7:13 AM

All replies

• You may try a Clean Boot.

May be the user account got corrupted.You may create a new user account and check the issue.

If you like to fix your current user account then kindly go through the workarounds as mentioned here:

You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error message

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Saturday, December 16, 2017 12:51 AM
  • Hi,

Domain logon or local logon? You can follow the S.Sengupta's suggestions to troubleshoot if you logon locally.

If you log on to a domain, are you using roaming profile?How big is it?

If you are using any folder redirection / mapping profiles to network share group policy, it will greatly slow down the logon if you are using a large profile.

Go to Event Viewer-windows logs-system to see if there is any errors exist. You can help us collect the logs, upload to the network drive and sharing the link here. It is helpful for us to troubleshoot the problem.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 18, 2017 6:58 AM
  • Hi,

Any updates?

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:57 AM
  • Hi,

Any updates?

Friday, December 22, 2017 2:20 AM