HP ProLiant management pack not changing status RRS feed

• Question

• I've recently imported the HP ProLiant management pack from here

https://h20392.www2.hpe.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=HPSCOMMP-P

Then I pulled a drive from one of my HP Proliant servers.  It detected that the drive was missing and set the monitor to Critical, but when I put the drive back (and verified in the local event logs that it was detected), the monitor state doesn't change from Critical.

The last state change was when I pulled the drive.

How do I troubleshoot this?

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 8:47 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I suggest you open the Health Explorer of the server, and try to recalculate the health state and check the result.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 7:28 AM
  • I have done this, but it does not change the status.
    Wednesday, April 5, 2017 3:11 PM
  • Hello,

What is the name of the monitor, did you recieve alerts? I suggest you manually solve the alert and check the result.

We should know how did the monitor designed to further troubleshoot this issue. Maybe the monitor is event based. When the drive come back, it does not change the state of the monitor.

Regards,

Yan Li

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:57 AM
    Thursday, April 20, 2017 5:59 AM