URL Translation Problems RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, 

I am attempting to publish an application to the IAG portal. I can only get it to work as an enhanced generic client app but I would really like to get it working as a straight up web application. 

The problem that I am seeing is that it is translating the URLs in the source incorrectly. The following piece of HTML code is taken from the source of accessing the application internally: 
    <form method="post" id="loginForm" action="/spc/j_security_check" >

When I access it through the IAG, it seems to add some weird stuff: 
    <form method="post" id="loginForm" action="/whalecom<internal server name>/whalecom1/spc/j_security_check" >

Anyone have any idea on why this is happening or how I can fix this and get it to work as a generic web application? 

Thanks!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:53 PM

Answers

• Looks normal to me that the action path get "signed" by IAG.  Though it is wierd that the actual internal server name shows up unless someone adjusted the UseEncryption registry key on that IAG.  Do other IAG signatures appear encrypted and its only this one that doesn't?    Eithwer way, whether its problem of translation as you say, or something maybe with cookies, you'll probably need to do more troubleshooting including an httpswatch, a filter log, and maybe an SRA trace.  

• Marked as answer by Erez Benari Friday, January 15, 2010 9:53 PM
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:14 PM