none
FIM Portal 'There's an error in the Resource Control' when viewing groups with large number of members RRS feed

• Question

• Someone has seen fit to create a few groups in our AD with extremely large numbers of members (~85,000 is the biggest I've seen so far), which I found when trying to troubleshoot why our AD and FIM MA sync were taking so long to complete. When attempting to view the details of these groups through the FIM Portal, the message "There's an error in the Resource Control. Please contact your help desk or system administrator" is displayed instead of the group's properties. Other groups display fine, including one group with about 10,000 members. I couldn't find anything about membership limits in documentation anywhere, and was wondering if anyone has seen this before? 

I'm going to try reproducing it in our dev environment where I can turn on the more verbose logging to try and trace the issue, but thought I'd see if anyone had any experience with it in the meantime. Our current build is 4.03594.2

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:25 AM

All replies