• Question

• Dear Techie

My org structure wise i want fetch the data, 

Org Structure like

CEO-->Department1-->Subdep-1

CEO-->Department1-->Subdep-2

CEO-->Department1-->Subdep-3

CEO-->Department2-->Subdep-1

like wise when i check msp_epmresoureuserview that top level of RBS and below resource wise not able to fetch the 

data, please help me. 

Great appreciate to your help.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Ganesh,

There is not much clarity on your question so be specific please if my response is not what you are looking for.

If you have correctly set up RBS lookup values as per your mentioned structure and assigned resources to it,there is no chance that you can't find data from MSP_EPMResource_Userview unless there is some synchronization issue in your queue.

Use the below SQL query against Reporting database(if PS 2010)/ProjectServerDatabase(in case 2013) and check whether you receive anything -

SELECT RBS,ResourceName FROM dbo.MSP_EpmResource_UserView  WHERE RBS LIKE '%CEO%' ORDER BY RBS

If nothing is returned and you think resources exist there with this RBS,then please check the Queue to see synchronization is properly happened from Published database to Reporting database.

Thanks, Ashish Tyagi

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 9:30 AM
  • Hi Ashish I appreciate your swift reply, my requirements are below RBS Lookuptable Information ABC Ltd - Top --> Level1 ABC Ltd.Location1 --> Level2 Dev --Level3 Sup --Level3 ABC Ltd.Location2 --Level2 Pro --Level3 Legal --Level3 Each level3 wise resource are mapping for example are below Resource1 --> Dev Resource2 --> Dev Resource3 --> Sup the resource information's are stored in dbo.MSP_EpmResource_UserView ResourceName RBS Resource1 ABC Ltd.Location1.Dev Resource2 ABC Ltd.Location1.Dev Now my requirements is My Level2 HOD is configured in the ABC Ltd.Location1 in the dbo.MSP_EpmResource_UserView stored in the below only ResourceName RBS HOD ABC Ltd.Location1 Now I want to pull the data from my HOD below the all RBS, I don't want hard coded value like format, when I login based on the ResourceNTAccount mapped RBS wise I want to pull. Now Tell me your View, if it is not understandable kindly post your contact #. Thanks for support.
    Thursday, August 9, 2018 6:47 AM