none
Publish to GAL missing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have quite a few computers running Office 2016. We are trying to setup Digital certificates foe sending digitally signed mail.

However the option Publish to GAL is missing if Outlook is configured with 2 Email accounts.  Is this a known limitation?

The option is coming on computers with 1 Email id.

Please help us out.

Regards,

Krishna M S

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I can reproduce this issue in my Outlook 2016. As a workaround, you may try creating a new mail profile and setup your Exchange account in the new mail profile, publish to GAL, delete this mail profile and switch back to the former profile again.

I'll submit a feedback regarding this issue via internal way.

Regards,

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I can reproduce this issue in my Outlook 2016. As a workaround, you may try creating a new mail profile and setup your Exchange account in the new mail profile, publish to GAL, delete this mail profile and switch back to the former profile again.

I'll submit a feedback regarding this issue via internal way.

Regards,

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 7:34 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan
    Monday, August 29, 2016 1:55 AM
  • Hi,

I'm marking the reply as answer.

If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan
    Friday, September 2, 2016 4:59 AM