Fligh Simulator FSX Service Pack 2 on windows vista RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have installed FSX Service Pack 2 on my laptop Compaq 6720s with Windows Vista Home Premium edition.

The computers uses Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family for graphics and uses the driver version 7.14.10.1287 driver version (last one available from HP).

When I start the program, it says that the program does not work with my video card and that I have to check if the most recently drivers are installed in my computer.

Can somebody help me to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Saturday, May 10, 2008 7:14 AM

Answers

• Hello,

This error message shows that your hardware doesn’t pass the system requirement check before the game start.

Based on my experience and research, Intel 965 Express chipset with 965GM graphic card does not support this game. You may need to upgrade your graphic card component or change to another computer with more powerful graphic card to play this game.

Contact Intel to confirm that if possible.

Cheers,

Lionel

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:41 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This error message shows that your hardware doesn’t pass the system requirement check before the game start.

Based on my experience and research, Intel 965 Express chipset with 965GM graphic card does not support this game. You may need to upgrade your graphic card component or change to another computer with more powerful graphic card to play this game.

Contact Intel to confirm that if possible.

Cheers,

Lionel

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:41 AM
  • Thanks Lionel for the answer.

What surprises me is that I can use Service Pack 1 and when I install Service Pack 2, it does not say nothing in relation to compatibility.

Being the computer already new, It surprises me as well that the graphic card is not as powerful as to support the game.

Best wishes.

Eliopica

Sunday, June 1, 2008 5:32 AM