none
IAG with Domino mail attachments. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have published domino Web Access with IAG sp2 update 2. The issue is when we upload more than one attachments via IE, IAG strips off rest of the attachments and only one passes through to the recipients .If I try the same thing with Firefox, it works like a charm and the recipients get all the attachments.

Also, to isolate the problem, I tested it by passing the IAG and connecting directly to the Dominos mail server.The attachments reach the recipients just fine.

I would appreciate if someone can help me out here...

Regards
    Prashant
    Thursday, October 1, 2009 7:19 PM

Answers

• Hi Mark,

Yes I think he has the same issue, the registry logging you are suggesting there, how do we configure that? I found the registry logging for installer or registry change but not pertaining to the web access....How about logging the IIS website of the portal to see the attachment failures...If that wont show the DWA>IAG access logs then please point me to the registry logging you are referring to here.
    Many thanks
    Regards
    PB
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, October 6, 2009 3:53 PM
    Friday, October 2, 2009 1:13 PM

All replies

• This appears to be a duplicate of Bill Hanks post titled "Domino Notes"...
    Friday, October 2, 2009 7:25 AM
  • Hi Mark,

Yes I think he has the same issue, the registry logging you are suggesting there, how do we configure that? I found the registry logging for installer or registry change but not pertaining to the web access....How about logging the IIS website of the portal to see the attachment failures...If that wont show the DWA>IAG access logs then please point me to the registry logging you are referring to here.
    Many thanks
    Regards
    PB
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, October 6, 2009 3:53 PM
    Friday, October 2, 2009 1:13 PM