Great thing, if someone could solve outlook .pst trouble RRS feed

• Question

• I don't very often work with MS Outlook. But my boss likes it. Several hours ago, he's asked me to help with some issue. As it appeared, it was emails. He didn't find numerous of message in MS Outlook, as I remember 2007. I said I helped him. Yesterday as he said, all the messages were in order.

Saturday, January 27, 2018 6:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Which version of Microsoft Outlook is your boss using?

Which type of email account does your boss use? Exchange, IMAP or POP3?

Can you still see the old emails if we log onto the webmail interface of your boss's email account?

We may try searching for these missing emails within Outlook and see whether you can find them.

Please also check whether AutoArchive feature is enabled so that old emails are moved to local .PST file.  To verify this, right click the folder in which emails are missing, select Properties, click AutoArchive tab and verify whether AutoArchive is enbaled.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Steve Fan Monday, January 29, 2018 6:14 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, February 2, 2018 2:04 AM
    Monday, January 29, 2018 6:13 AM