none
New KPI feature not wanted RRS feed

• Question

• In PerformancePoint 2007 I used to be able to just display the Target and the icon (e.g. red/yellow/green traffic light).  Now in PP 2010 it seems to add a percentage value to the right of the icon -- for example if the actual was 12%  and the target was 10%, in the target column you see "10% [green traffic signal] 120%".  The "120%" is new, and I would sure like to turn it off.   In other words, just show what the target percentage was and whether the goal was met (green), close to being met (yellow), or not met (red).  I do not want to show how much the target was exceeded by, etc.

Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:50 PM

All replies

• You can set which information you would like to view on a KPI column. Select KPI > Select column header > From the ribbon click 'Setting'. Under the Value tab you choose what you would like to see. Set the 'Data value' and 'Additional data value' to none; only indicator would be visible.

http://dailyitsolutions.blogspot.com/

• Edited by Umair.Khan Monday, June 11, 2012 4:49 PM
    Thursday, June 7, 2012 5:14 PM
  • Umair,

Thaks for the response, I'm actually new to PerformancePoint 2010 and I couldn't follow your directions.  But in any event, what I did was add another "actual" to the KPI and that enabled me to display metrics without an indicator.

--Bob

Friday, June 8, 2012 6:02 PM