Nuance Dragon Version 15 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I bought Dragon Legal Edition about 2 months ago now. I had windows 10 installed at that time and it is still installed. Dragon was working perfectly writing emails and transcribing straight into any word document I used.

One day two weeks ago, it stopped working in word. I have to now open Dragon Pag and copy and paste this into the document- timeconsuming  to say the least and time saving was the very reason I had purchased Dragon.

So I have been through the logs and provided Nuance with all the information they required from my system to look into the problem.  Basically they told me to uninstall the office 365 suite and then install the offline version. I am concerned that if i do this, I will loose all the emails in my desktop outlook account? These are all set out in hundreds of folders for my business so it would be a huge mishap if this happened.

Has anyone any other suggestions on solving this issue? I cant think what changed over the course of using the program that it worked in Windows 10 and office 365 one day and didnt the next.... The option given by Nuance seems to be a bit Nuclear!

Thanks in advance.

PS, I am not very tech savy so you might keep this in mind in your responses before I am bamboozled with IT questions!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:28 PM

All replies