Issues with DUO MFA + ADFS + Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Currently we are testing DUO MFA with ADFS 3.0 + we are using  ADDC to connect to Office 365. 

We have 2 tenants / domains. So we are testing in our Dev tenant with this set up. On Window PCs we get a script error ( See image) (Windows 10 enterprise + office 2016) 

on a Mac + office 2016 it just will load a blank page. 

Without Duo, our Prod domain is working fine. 

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:53 PM

All replies

• Hi DoctorWho_Luke,

I think you have more luck contacting the 3rd party provider Duo Support in this matter.

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:58 PM
  • I have a ticket open with Duo, they think it's something with our ADFS set up. 

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 2:27 PM
  • We are also having an issue with Duo and ADFS prompting for internal credentials.

Did you work out your DUO issues?

Thanks,

Scott

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 3:00 PM
  • Hiya,

If you can log on to:
    http://<your adfs url>/adfs/ls/idpinitiatedsignon.aspx

If not:
    1: The site is disabled for improved security, you can enable it for test purpose.
    2: Your ADFS is not working as expected.

If that site is working, your ADFS server is working and the problem usually lies within either:
    A: The relying party, you have set it up, as defined by your application vendor. Error is usually in Certificate, Claims type definition.
    B: FederationMetadata mismatch. If the federated metadata is not exchanged automatically, but manually this can be prone to errors.

Remember to check your ADFS log, not always the best, but it usually gives a general direction.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:52 AM