none
File Restore Progress RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to do a restore from disk in DPM 2012 SP1. It appears to have started just fine, but does not appear to progress past approx. 20GB. It has been sitting there for the past 3 hours with out any change. How can I tell exactly what it is doing and what really got restored.

I think it maybe due to fact that the volume is de-duped. I was not trying to restore the entire volume, but selected folders.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 7:32 PM

All replies

• I am trying to do a restore from disk in DPM 2012 SP1. It appears to have started just fine, but does not appear to progress past approx. 20GB. It has been sitting there for the past 3 hours with out any change. How can I tell exactly what it is doing and what really got restored.

I think it maybe due to fact that the volume is de-duped. I was not trying to restore the entire volume, but selected folders.

Did you check the Monitoring Workspace>Jobs or Alerts for more information?

My Blog | www.buchatech.com | www.systemcenterportal.com
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:40 AM