none
Custom field as summary task RRS feed

• Question

• I use Project Server 2013 and there seem to be some changes in how a custom field is created, compared to how it was done in PWA 2010.

I would like to create a custom field at summary task level. When I did it in PWA 2010 there was a check box for "Calculations for Assignment Rows to Roll down, unless manually specified". I assume this has to be done in PWA 2013 but it doesn't seem to be an option. 

There was also "Enterprise Global in Server Settings->Enterprise Global where I could click the Configure Project Professional button". Once again, I can't find it in PWA 2013.

Any ideas?

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:10 AM

Answers

• Hi,

For your first point, the "roll down unless manually specified" is still there in 2013. But it has to be a task or resource custom field, not project.

For the enterprise Global, you have to open Project Pro connected to PWA, then in the info section, you can open the enterprise global.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCC |

• Marked as answer by HFprojects Wednesday, February 3, 2016 11:14 AM
    Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For your first point, the "roll down unless manually specified" is still there in 2013. But it has to be a task or resource custom field, not project.

For the enterprise Global, you have to open Project Pro connected to PWA, then in the info section, you can open the enterprise global.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCC |

• Marked as answer by HFprojects Wednesday, February 3, 2016 11:14 AM
    Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:24 AM
  • Thanks Guillaume!
    Wednesday, February 3, 2016 11:14 AM