S4B Android / error in application, pls restart RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Since a few Updates we get the notification "There is an error in the application. please restart the application".
    I've tried all the "standard" troubeshooting tipps on android, clear cache, reset the phone, etc.. but with no luck.

Android 9.0 with August 2019 Patch (Samsung Devices)
    S4B Android: 6.25.0.27

Do you guys facing the same error? Is there maybe a workaround available?

Thanks!

BR Walter

Monday, September 23, 2019 8:01 AM

All replies

• Hi BR Walter,

Does this issue appear after you installing Android 9.0 August 2019 Patch or updating of Skype for Business?

Except this error message, can you sign in Skype for Business?

You can try to check if other Android devices have the same problem.

Due to your Skype for Business  version is up-to-date, it is recommended that you install the previous version and have a try.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:19 AM
  • Hi!

i think, the error appeared already a few versions before August 2019 Security Patch, but i'm not sure.

We have a few old .apk's from S4B stored, i will try it and give you asap a feedback.

Best Regards
    Walter

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 11:03 AM
  • Hi Walter,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 26, 2019 7:01 AM
  • hello,

sorry for the late answer. please close this topic. there is no answer for this issue and no solution.

Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:02 PM