Archiving server don´t save all conversation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I´ve a customer with a sfb server with 8 FE and BE in failover cluster. In this moment the archiving data doesn't save all conversation of all users in the SfB pool. I checked the events in FE pool and SQL cluster but I can not see any warning or error with the instance. The customer have a integration with Lync Sever 2013 and in the archiving server of this, the conversation save without problem.

I don´t know if I use a bad practice in migration or what is the possible issue.

Thank's for your help.

Daniel Muñoz

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 3:13 PM

All replies

• Wednesday, October 25, 2017 7:00 PM
  • Hi Jacobo Muñoz,

Would you please tell us how did you find your archiving server doesn’t save your conversation?

What issue did you encounter, did you mean that your outlook can’t save conversation history for your SFB ?

Did your SFB server integrate with Exchange server?

If the issue is that outlook can’t save conversation history, please try the method in the blog provided by Oleg.Kovalenko.

You could also check if the issue appeared on the specific user. I have also seen the similar situation, the issue is resolved by reinstall outlook client, please try it.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, October 30, 2017 9:48 AM
    Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:57 AM
  • Hi everyone,

I check this link and guess this the fix for my problem.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/nexthop/2017/02/14/the-lcslog-sql-database-is-not-logging-any-archiving-content/

Thanks for your help!!!

Daniel Muñoz

• Proposed as answer by Oleg.Kovalenko Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:31 PM
    Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:17 PM