none
Adding Holidays to Multiple Resource Calendars RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,<o:p></o:p>

We have been using Project Server for over a year now and I have to make some updates
    to the saved calendars in Project Server. When I first created the calendars
    (there are about 15 different calendars) I added non-working days or holidays
    for the next few years. Now, we have some projects that extend beyond those few
    years and I want to add additional non-working days. Adding approximately 10
    holidays/year for 6 years to 15 calendars is taking forever! Is there a way to
    add universal non-working days to all of my calendars?<o:p></o:p>

Thanks,<o:p></o:p>

Jessica<o:p></o:p>

Jessica Hancock

Monday, June 24, 2013 3:47 PM

All replies

• Jessica --

I hate to hurt your feelings, but as you now know, you will need to edit each of those 15 calendars individually.  There is no rapid way to add holidays to multiple calendars as a batch.  Assuming you are using Project Server 2010, you can create recurring holidays, which might make your life a little easier.  For example, you can set the Memorial Day holiday to occur a given number of times, such as 10 times, for example.  Are you using the recurring featuring when you create holidays?  If not, I would strongly recommend you do that.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Monday, June 24, 2013 11:03 PM