Recording of Skype for business Video Call conferencing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

Please suggest if there is any way to automate the process of Video call recording during Skype for Business conferencing.

-James

Monday, October 9, 2017 8:06 PM

All replies

• There is no native way to accomplish this.  Sorry.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Monday, October 9, 2017 8:50 PM
  • Hi James,

Based on my research and test, there is no option in SFB server side or client side to set the Video call recording automatically, you can set it manually only.

You could provide feedback with the link below
    https://www.skypefeedback.com/

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Alice-Wang Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:18 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:01 AM
    Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:15 AM
  • Hi James,

I am checking the status of this case, are there any update about this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 5:44 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply.I understand, there is no such utility in Skype to automate this process.There must be some third party tool which can solve our purpose, please share if anyone has used any.

-James

-James

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:01 AM
  • Hi James,

Thanks for your response.

Based on my research, you could refer to the document below which describes “Auto Recording Software”
    https://www.capterra.com/sem-compare/call-recording-software?headline=Auto%20Recording%20Software&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI16yZ95331gIVCoK9Ch2G6Al8EAAYAiAAEgLM2_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Regards,

Alice Wang

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:31 AM
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:29 AM