Windows & Pro and InstallShield Update running on my Sony Vaio RRS feed

• Question

• I have had InstallShield running on my windows 7 OS since I bought it a year or so ago.  When it runs a scan for updates availabe for programs loaded on my machine it only recognizes 3 programs.  I have tried to upgrade it but it is very confusing and I have failed numerous times.  I checked the tech forum on Windows server site and there are references to this product being at end of life.  Should I uninstall the InstallShield and subsitute it with a better product that willl monitor all my installed programs for available updates?  Or is there a clear and understandable way to upgrade the current InstallShield program I have on my machine?  Thank you all. JackMack22

Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:45 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As you says, this is a 3rd party application. You may refer to the following link to contact the support.

http://kb.flexerasoftware.com/ 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Sunday, July 3, 2011 10:23 AM
    Monday, June 27, 2011 9:13 AM