Sharepoint Email Forwarding RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a question about Sharepoint Email Forwarding?

1. So I've added my domain on the admin portal and added a text record to verify, no issues.

2. I have the office business premium subscribtion.

3. I make use of sharepoint and I've setup everything and wroking great.

4. I used my domain I added to sign into sharepoint and also works perfect.

5. My mail is hosted at a different company, and I don't want to move my mail to microsoft 365

6. Now all activity happening on sharepoint is send to my email address BUT i don't get the emails.

7. I've setup mail forwarding on my account or rather users account but didn't work.

8. I did something else but I don't want to go that route, it worked though (Prefer not to mention)

9. Contacted Microsoft Support but we have long converstations and remote sessions but no go.

Any help or input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sunday, March 24, 2019 1:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What the email, an alert email?

Can your verified domain user account which is synced from the on-premise get the emails?

As you have created a ticket at Microsoft, I suggest you continue to contact with the Microsoft engineers to help on this issue.

You can call/email the engineers about the problems that you have encountered so that they can continue to help you on this issue and give the feedback to you.

Best regards,

Linda

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, March 25, 2019 7:58 AM
  • Hi,

I only chose sharepoint server 2019 as I didn't have the online option?

My emails is hosted with someone else that Microsoft and it works fine, but not receiving mails of activity on Microsoft, sharepoint or teams?

I did contact them, logged 2 different tickets but their not able to resolve the issue?

Thanks.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 7:15 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please provide your ticket ID? We will check the status of the ticket.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:49 AM