pop3/smtp outlook only one user unable to send em RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Only one user in a domain, whose oulook account is configured as PoP3/smtp have problem whlie sending emails while recieving have no issues.  whereas reset of all users (Pop3/smtp) have no issue.

i have configures the outlook on several workstations but the same error on all workstations.

when he trys to send email, he recieves the errors

"Task 'user@example.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the e-mail address in your account properties.  The server responded: 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender"

only the following was changed,

This users as perviously "Domain Admins" group memeber, but i removed it. i think this is only the reason. when i try to add this users it continues to send email , without any error,

After removing i have restarted the workstations, Exchange HUB server, but unable to solve this.

Any idea ?

Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:09 PM

All replies

• Have you tried again, you have to wait for perms cache to clear or restart the IS service.
    Sukh
    Sunday, January 15, 2012 2:06 AM
  • Yes i have restarted the servers, and after 2 days it was not working, then i changed the account to Exchange temporary.

I will check it today.

thanks

Monday, January 16, 2012 9:01 AM