webcam sometimes work RRS feed

• Question

• hey... i have a issue with the webcam of my hp dv9623cl... the OS is Vista Home Premium... the issue is that sometimes the webcam works ( either quickplay or messenger ) but in other times it just stop working in both programs... i think that is problem of Vista... cuz in XP it works really cool... never gave me a problem... but now... with vista... sometimes works... somebody knows if there's any patch or update either for HP or for Windows to solve this problem???
    Monday, February 11, 2008 4:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For this problem, we recommend you to contact manufacturer to check if any updated drive for Windows Vista. Generally, if the manufacturers of devices don’t provide drivers designed for Windows Vista, we can’t solve the problem just in Windows side.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope the problem will be fixed soon!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For this problem, we recommend you to contact manufacturer to check if any updated drive for Windows Vista. Generally, if the manufacturers of devices don’t provide drivers designed for Windows Vista, we can’t solve the problem just in Windows side.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope the problem will be fixed soon!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 3:53 AM
  •  

Okay, thanks I am working in find a solution to this problem because my customer is very angry
    Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:55 PM