Call drop after 32 seconds - BYE Message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I have a problem with calls from IPBX (IPBrick) to SfB client.

The call is established, there is audio in both ways, but the call drops after 32 seconds.

No problems with calls from SfB client to IPBX.

I tried to change the Trunk Configuration  (RTCPActiveCalls, RTCPCallsOnHold to false and EnableSessionTimer to true) but no changes.

Client sends BYE message after 32 seconds.

In snooper i get the following message

>>>>>>>>>>>>Outgoing SipMessage c=[<SipTlsConnection_14A031B>], 10.0.20.28:62399->10.0.20.28:5061
    BYE sip:tec.sup@compti.co.ao;opaque=user:epid:BlejOzj0RFmKh825Tgv9UQAA;gruu SIP/2.0
    FROM: <sip:999;phone-context=DefaultProfile@compti.co.ao;user=phone>;epid=3E2653182B;tag=7961bebba3
    TO: <sip:4100;phone-context=DefaultProfile@compti.co.ao;user=phone>;epid=72010125d4;tag=aa77c28ffc
    CSEQ: 72 BYE
    CALL-ID: 65f7d967-1178-4ae1-b236-82c1a0ecd216
    MAX-FORWARDS: 70
    VIA: SIP/2.0/TLS 10.0.20.28:62399;branch=z9hG4bKb585c04d
    ROUTE: <sip:SRCOMPTI-FE01.compti.local:5061;transport=tls;opaque=state:T;lr>
    CONTACT: <sip:SRCOMPTI-FE01.compti.local@compti.co.ao;gruu;opaque=srvr:MediationServer:yCAs7TQA0Fqd92Mnu-N0hAAA;grid=909a4a1a600546d2818efda49debe6ba>;isGateway
    CONTENT-LENGTH: 0
    SUPPORTED: ms-dialog-route-set-update
    SUPPORTED: gruu-10
    USER-AGENT: RTCC/6.0.0.0 MediationServer
    P-ASSERTED-IDENTITY: "tecsup"<sip:999;phone-context=DefaultProfile@compti.co.ao;user=phone>
    ms-diagnostics: 10001;source="SRCOMPTI-FE01.compti.local";reason="Gateway did not respond in a timely manner (timeout)";component="MediationServer"
    ms-diagnostics-public: 10001;reason="Gateway did not respond in a timely manner (timeout)";component="MediationServer"
    ms-endpoint-location-data: NetworkScope;ms-media-location-type=intranet

Scenario: Frontend Server and Mediation on same server.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 12:24 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Make sure you have restarted the SFB Mediation Service after adding the new SIP trunk to the topology and configured the ports(5060) on the Mediation Server.

Based on my research, this error will also be generated if SFB has marked the PSTN Gateway as down from previous failures. Restarting the SFB Mediation Service will solve this.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, November 1, 2018 6:22 AM
  • Hi Leon-Lu,

I restarted de service and the server, nothing changed.

After 32 seconds the call is dropped (only in IPbrick -> SfB direction).

Monday, November 5, 2018 11:16 AM
  • Hi ,

Based on your following error message, the issue is related to the connection timeout between you PSTN gateway and mediation server.please make sure network connection is stable.

P-ASSERTED-IDENTITY: "tecsup"<sip:999;phone-context=DefaultProfile@compti.co.ao;user=phone>
    ms-diagnostics: 10001;source="SRCOMPTI-FE01.compti.local";reason="Gateway did not respond in a timely manner (timeout)";component="MediationServer"
    ms-diagnostics-public: 10001;reason="Gateway did not respond in a timely manner (timeout)";component="MediationServer"

I am not familiar with IPBrick, what did you used it ? IP-PBX or Call center?

Is it interrupted after 32 seconds of connection every time?

If the connection of network is stable, are there any settings about time of connection in IPBrick? You could connect the IPBRICK for this settings.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 2:25 AM
  • Hi,

The IPBrick is managed by other company, i don't have access, so i don't know if there's any settings regarding time of connection.

But the weird thing is that, the BYE message is from SfB Client and not from IPBrick.

The connection is stable between Mediation and IPBrick.

Every call made from IPBrick to SfB ends after 32 seconds.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 6:16 PM
  • Hi,

Can i send you the log?

Perhaps you could find something?

Thanks.

Friday, November 9, 2018 11:27 AM