none
website centered on one computer but not another RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My website is centered on my laptop IE but not on my workstation IE. Both IE are same versions... any idea why?

Todd

Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Todd,

Thanks for the post!

How about on other computers?

For the web design issue, I suggest you ask in IE MSDN forum.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, July 18, 2011 6:50 AM
  • As I noted in my post... laptop IE shows fine. Workstation IE shows left justified. www.morgancreative.ca

Monday, July 18, 2011 3:11 PM
  • As I noted in my post... laptop IE shows fine. Workstation IE shows left justified. www.morgancreative.ca 

Press F11.

---

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 2:29 AM
    Answerer
  • Nope. That makes full frame view.
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:24 AM
  • This website is showed fine in my IE. I think the issue is not related with IE. You may check the system settings.

What's your OS on laptop and workstation?

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:44 AM
  • I am running Windows 7 on both machines.
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:49 AM