none
reset to factory setting my HP Pavillion notebook -activation issues

Question

• Hi

I'm getting error below after I reset to factory setting my HP Pavillion notebook 

OSL Windows 8

the activation server determined that the specified product key has been blocked

0xC004C003

Robert

Saturday, September 10, 2016 2:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I noticed the error message, it seems that there are several articles may relate to this problem, please refer to the link:

Get help with Windows activation errors:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-10-get-help-with-activation-errors

In addition, we can also try phone activation:

1. Press Windows key + X then click Run, then type: slui.exe 4

2. Next press the 'ENTER' key

3. Select your 'Country' from the list.

4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.

6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to <b>mark the replies as an answers</b> if they help and <b> unmark</b> them if they provide no help.<br/> If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact <a href="mailto:tnmff@microsoft.com"> tnmff@microsoft.com</a>.

Monday, September 12, 2016 9:57 AM

All replies

• In order to determine the actual state Windows is in, run this command in an elevated command prompt and then paste the contents of report.txt in your reply:  report.txt should  be on your desktop.

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:52 PM
  • Hi,

I noticed the error message, it seems that there are several articles may relate to this problem, please refer to the link:

Get help with Windows activation errors:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-10-get-help-with-activation-errors

In addition, we can also try phone activation:

1. Press Windows key + X then click Run, then type: slui.exe 4

2. Next press the 'ENTER' key

3. Select your 'Country' from the list.

4. Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

5. Stay on the phone (do not select/press any options) and wait for a person to help you with activation.

6. Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to <b>mark the replies as an answers</b> if they help and <b> unmark</b> them if they provide no help.<br/> If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact <a href="mailto:tnmff@microsoft.com"> tnmff@microsoft.com</a>.

Monday, September 12, 2016 9:57 AM