none
Multiple ADFS in single Domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team,

I am currently using Office 365 and have ADFS 3.0 running on my domain and host in MS azure in different site.

I have some local applications for which I want to deploy one more ADFS 3.0 farm with different DNS name and certificate. Is it possible to have multiple ADFS farm for a different applications in single Domain.

Is something get registered in AD (SPN: credentials etc.) when we create a ADFS farm. In case of new ADFS farm will my existing ADFS farm get impacted or my O365 services?

I haven't find ant TechNet or article in supporting this scenario.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:55 AM

Answers

• As long as you are using two different name for the FQDN of the farm, you are good to go.

The only caveat is about Device Registration Service. You can have only one configuration per forest. So if you want to use the DRS service on both ADFS farm, they will have to share the same DRS configuration.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:48 PM
    Owner