none
Licensing issue RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All, 

Our company has purchased microsoft licenses some years back. That time some other System admin was their who created the user name for the volume licensing site & used to access all the license details. Now that person is not here. 

I want to login to the Microsoft Licensing Site to check what all licenses I have. But i don't have the email id or the password to login. How can I reset everything & login to the licensing site to check.

Note:- I have the hard copy of the license in which license no. , license date, authorization no etc is there. 

please help .

Regards, 

JJT

Monday, January 21, 2019 5:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please contact Microsoft Volume Licensing service center supporter and they may help you to identify the information. Access below website to find the supporter contact information:
    https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/Help/Contact.aspx

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 21, 2019 10:29 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang  

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:28 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Friday, January 25, 2019 7:21 AM